…but these things.
Here’s a snapshot of my friend Cookie wearing a dress she got from me. She’s at Viva Las Vegas, an annual trip for Cookie. I never put this 1950s dress on the site because it didn’t really look good on Sabrina. It looks darling on Cookie and I love seeing her in her Easter bonnet. (She wears hats about 90% of the time. This one is almost tame compared to many of the toques I’ve seen her wearing.)
I lost some weight. I noticed it when none of my clothes fit. Fortunately, my kilt still fits and won’t need any altering. I am wearing that tour jacket I do so love. This photo was taken at the meeting spot for Critical Lass, a monthly ladies bike ride I’ve been going on since its inception last May.
I live near the Tastee Freeze. If you saw me there this past weekend, of course, I was wearing that jacket. I was also wearing a super cute cotton frock I just bought that morning after a 15 mile ride. I got it at a vintage open house sale held by the the lovely Lisa from Archives Vintage. Thanks, Lisa! I love this dress.
Lest you’re bored with this narcissism, here are some links for your pleasure:
- Move over Sartorialist. Here’s Ye Olde Timey Sartorialist!
- A few reasons why I don’t like “modern” men.
- You like airplanes? You like art? You’ll like this.
- Have you added this blog to your reader? I love this dude so much I could cry and this entry was what made me fall madly.
- These are not like today’s mug shots.
- If, by any chance, I haven’t been nearly narcissistic enough, here’s something about me and my girls. Thanks, Ash.
- 41,549 Fans Can’t be Wrong Just spotted on facebook–a fan page for haters like me....
Leave a comment
You must be connected to write a comment.